Monday, January 2, 2012

What a great way to end 2011! {Coppell Newborn Photographer}

I had the HONOR of photographing this precious baby girl on December 31!  She was born a few days before Christmas and we sneaked in a session on New Years Eve.  I can't say this enough - I love my job.  I was more than happy to work on New Years.  I mean - do you see how cute she is?!?  Who wouldn't love the opportunity to photograph such a sweet 8 day old baby girl.  I have to say that she was the easiest newborn session I've ever had.  She slept the entire time, so we just kept changing up the poses/hats and getting more shots.  Thank you to Baby "E" and her amazing parents for asking me to capture such a precious time in your lives.  I can't wait to see "E" grow up!




 Just to prove how great baby E was...I had just said to Mom - "I think I have everything we wanted...except for a great smile".  Not 3 seconds later "E" just started smiling in her sleep.  PERFECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment