Friday, January 6, 2012

"K" Family {Coppell Family Photographer}

I have known this sweet family before they were a family!  The Dad was actually my youth minister "way back when".  I remember the first time he brought his beautiful wife to bible study and I remember going to see their kiddos before I went off to college.  12 years later and they are a beautiful family of 7 (plus two dogs).  I had so much fun exploring a new photo spot with this family.  I do have to say that I left the session feeling very confident as I was able to capture 5 children, 2 adults, and 2 dogs!  We truly had fun and I love how their images turned out.  Thanks "K" family for such a great afternoon!

The "Baby" Girl - such a sweetheart.  Literally - this picture makes me melt
Having fun with Mom and Dad as the sun was setting - perfection!
Aren't they a good looking group of kids?


The Mom emailed me how this image makes her think of the saying "All because two people fell in love".  I couldn't agree more!


No comments:

Post a Comment