Saturday, August 6, 2011

Future Longhorn {Dallas Maternity Photography}

I have known this couple for over 10 years now.  I was so honored when they asked me to take their maternity photos.  They just recently moved in to a BEAUTIFUL home in Dallas and I was excited to get some shots in their new nursery.  Erika has impeccable taste and the nursery has a great giant window = photographer's dream nursery!  I can't wait to put lil Jackson in the window seat when he's born!  Both Mom and Dad graduated from The University of Texas - Hook 'em!  I'm excited to see baby Jackson all dressed up and ready for the games in the fall.  Thanks "O" Family for letting me come in to your new home and capture some great memories.  Also - big thanks to your two "four legged" children for being in a few shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment