Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's a Boy! {Grapevine Newborn Photographer}

Meet Jacob!  Jacob is six days old and was the best lil model.  I had so much fun getting to hang out with Jacob and his parents.  I have been friends with Jacob's parents for over five years.  My husband and I were both in their wedding and they are some of our closest friends.  I have some great memories with those two and today was filled with lots of laughs and "oohs and aahs" over Jacob.  Jacob is lucky as he is blessed with two awesome folks as his parents (Dad didn't fuss too much about you peeing and pooping ALL over him...I got a good laugh out of it too!)  ;)

Love you guys!  Thanks for letting me capture these sweet moments of your precious baby boy!







And of course I had to get some of their "first" born...isn't she cute?  She was definitely loving the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment