Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"J" Senior Pics {Coppell High School Senior Photography}

I had fun getting to know this 2011 Graduating Senior.  We ended up spending two mornings together due to the weird weather in Dallas lately.  On the second day we had much more luck and were able to visit a few locations.  She was a trooper and didn't mind in the slightest being a little late to school.  Thanks J for a great couple of mornings!  Best of luck at BYU!

Love this one as she is in her "senior overalls".  I love that the senior girls have kept this tradition.  I remember painting my own senior overalls "a few" years ago.

This one is my absolute favorite!  She is going to be a music major and it was PERFECT that I found a yellow piano in the middle of the sidewalk.  



No comments:

Post a Comment