Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby B {Keller Baby Photographer}

This past weekend I had the joy and privilege of taking Baby "B's" newborn pictures. Brooke Shelby Photography started out as me just taking pictures for friends and family. Some of my first clients were Sarah and Clint (Sarah and I have known each other since we were 15). When they got engaged, I had the opportunity to take their engagement pictures. What an amazing couple of years as they were married and are now the proud parents of a beautiful baby boy. It was hard to narrow the pictures down to a few...below are some of my favorites!


Sweet lil guy - gotta love the full head of red hair!



This cute bunny hat was made by his Great-Grandma

Sweet moment between a new mom and her son




Love this one of the new family - so sweet







1 comment: